S.Silvana Rozić: Najteže mi je bilo kad su zatvorili fra Jozu Zovku..."
"One of my sweetest memories was the one that filled me with delight when I saw the Colosseum. I was finally gazing upon that arena where so many martyrs had shed their blood for Jesus. I was already preparing to kneel down and kiss the soil they had made holy, but what a disappointment! The place was nothing but a heap of ruins, and the pilgrims were expected to be satisfied with simply looking at these. A barrier prevented them from entering the ruins. No one would be tempted to do so. But was it possible to come all the way to Rome and not go down into the Colosseum? For me it was impossible! I no longer heard the guide’s explanations. One thought raced through my mind: get down into the arena!...⠀
⠀ I cried to Céline: “Come quick! We can get through!” We crossed the barrier where there was an opening, the fallen masonry hardly reaching up to the barrier, and we were climbing down over the ruins that rumbled under our feet.
Papa stared at us, surprised at our boldness. He was calling us back, but the two fugitives no longer heard anything. Just as warriors experience an increase in courage in the presence of danger, so our joy increased proportionately to the trouble we met with in attaining the object of our desire.
⠀ Céline had listened to the guide and remembering that he had pointed out a tiny bit of pavement marked with a cross as the place where the martyrs fought, we began looking for it. We soon found it and threw ourselves on our knees on this sacred soil, and our souls were united in the same prayer. ⠀ My heart was beating hard when my lips touched the dust stained with the blood of the first Christians. I asked for the grace of being a martyr for Jesus and felt that my prayer was answered!"
⠀Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face.
O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen. #AMEN #JESUS
Evo nadam se da vam se sviđa moja jedna prica napiso sam ju u suzama bas kad sam bio tuzan i plakao nadam se da vam se sviđa Bozji blagoslov ❤️❤️🙏✝️
uvijek ce Bog pomoci
"Be prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you."
- Saint Peter.
Have A Blessed Sunday!
AMEN Listen to Radio Marija online via @tunein #NowPlaying http://tun.in/senks
Kommentarer
Skicka en kommentar