Saint Bridget of Sweden — Divine Blessings from Almighty Jesus.

Saint Bridget of Sweden was graced with a visitation from Our Lady of Sorrows, who made seven promises to those who meditate on Our Lady’s Tears and Dolors: The Blessed Virgin grants seven graces to the souls who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Mary’s while meditating on her tears and dolors: 1. ”I […]

Saint Bridget of Sweden — Divine Blessings from Almighty Jesus.

Saint Bridget of Sweden

Saint Bridget of Sweden was graced with a visitation from Our Lady of Sorrows, who made seven promises to those who meditate on Our Lady’s Tears and Dolors:

The Blessed Virgin grants seven graces to the souls who honor her daily by saying seven Hail Mary’s while meditating on her tears and dolors:

1. ”I will grant peace to their families.”

2. ”They will be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries.”

3. ”I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.”

4. ”I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.”

5. ”I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.”

6. ”I will visibly help them at the moment of their death–they will see the face of their mother.”

7. ”I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy.”


MER I DIVINE BLESSINGS FROM ALMIGHTY JESUS.


  1. FATHER OF LOVE AND MERCYGod the Father: The Perfection of the lost Paradise will be renewed to its former GloryFebruary 26, 2014fatherofloveandmercyFeatured Image — 29812My children, listen to Me, as I call to you and declare My deep and abiding Love for all of you. Amidst the trials, the sadness, the cruelty, the wickedness and indeed, the joy and peace, I am in Command of all. The time is ripe for the Purification to intensify, but nothing, only good, will come from these times. Think of these times as if a sick child is bedridden and struck with an illness, which renders him weak, powerless, lacking in energy, in nutrients and with a very high fever. He will not recover until the fever has dissipated and yet, it is the fever which rids him of the illness.The Purification of man has been foretold and I allow it, so that I can rid humanity of the illness, which scourges the hearts and souls of those who do not know Me truly. The divisions in the world will increase, before they are finally exhausted. Wars, having erupted and destroyed, will disappear and peace will reign. The apostasy will envelop many souls, but afterwards most of My children will see the Truth and come running to Me, through the love they will experience for My beloved Son, Jesus Christ.My Creation will become perfect, when Satan and every demon who infests the Earth have been banished. The Light will become brighter, the Perfection of the lost Paradise will be renewed to its former Glory and humanity will become One in Me.My Promise to bring you back into the Paradise, which I created for each one of you, even before you took your first breath, is about to be witnessed. Each of you has been given this birthright. Prepare. You will be drawn into My Paradise through the love, which I will place in your hearts and by the Graces, which you will be granted in your souls. Not one soul amongst you will be able to say that I did not give you every chance, every sign, every reprieve. Pray that you will have the graciousness to accept the glorious life, which I have ready for you, of a world without end.Your beloved FatherGod the Most HighNikolina KatićpoSnsetordg5lth9nu20hii26l3g1mt8092052l18·NAUČI ME ISUSE…Da bez obzira na moje grijehe Očevu ljubav ne mogu izgubiti,*nauči me Isuse. *Da si ti umro iz ljubavi prema meni kako bih ja mogao živjeti,nauči me Isuse!Da je ljubav plod Duha Svetoga,nauči me Isuse!Da je ljubav put koji me vodi k tebi,nauči me Isuse!Da me samo ljubav može spasiti,nauči me Isuse!Da se ne bojim u ljubavi žrtvovati za druge,nauči me Isuse!Da znam više misliti na druge, a manje na sebe,nauči me Isuse!Da samo ljubav mom životu može dati smisao,nauči me Isuse!Da me samo ljubav može preobraziti,nauči me Isuse!Da me samo ljubav može učiniti tebi sličnim,nauči me Isuse!Da znam s ljubavlju činiti male stvari,nauči me Isuse!Da u ljubavi prihvaćam druge onakvi kakvi jesu,nauči me Isuse!Da zbog ljubavi znam drugima opraštati,nauči me Isuse!Da me ljubav čini velikim i svetim,nauči me Isuse!Jer nisam bio spreman ljubiti druge,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer zbog sebičnosti nisam prepoznavao niti razumio potrebe drugih,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer sam se često vrtio oko sebe i svojih potreba,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer sam ljubio zbog interesa i očekujući uzvrat,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer sam se bojao da će me ljubav poniziti,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer nisam želio da me ljubav učini ranjivim,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer sam ljubio samo onda kada je to bilo lako,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer sam se svjesno opirao ljubavi i žrtvi,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer druge nisam strpljivo podnosio,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer druge nisam ljubio kao samoga sebe,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer tebe nisam ljubio svim srcem,oprosti mi Isuse!Jer sam samo čovjek i jer osjećam da mi treba tvoja pomoć,pomozi mi Isuse!Jer je moj duh spreman, ali je tijelo slabo,pomozi mi Isuse!Jer sam izložen napastima Zloga,pomozi mi Isuse!Jer me svijet često zavede,pomozi mi Isuse!Jer sam ponekad previše zemaljski,pomozi mi Isuse!Jer zaboravljam na vječnost,pomozi mi Isuse!Jer si ti moj Bog i jer me ljubiš,pomozi mi Isuse!Jer ti znaš što mi treba,pomozi mi Isuse!Jer sam bez tebe nemoćan,pomozi mi Isuse!I jer sam ja jedan mali prosjak ljubavi,pomozi mi Isuse!TERESA HIGGINSON AND THE DEVOTION TO THE SACRED HEAD OF JESUS (the seal of His elect)Our Lord told Teresa HIgginson that “the sufferings of His body are but like a drop in the ocean compared with what His Soul endured”.Imprimatur: Edm. Can. Surmont, V.G.: England, September 2, 1926“Anyone who shall assist in furthering this Devotion shall be blessed a 1,000 fold; but woe to him that shall reject or go against My wish in this respect, for they shall be scattered in my wrath and shall know their place no more.” (June 2, 1880)Our Lord “would crown and clothe with a peculiar glory all those who further this devotion” to the Sacred Head. “He would clothe with glory before angels and men in the courts of heaven those who clothed Him in glory on earth and would crown them in everlasting bliss.” (Sept. 10, 1880)“We render a great homage to the ever Blessed Trinity by adoring our dear blessed Lord’s Sacred Head as the ‘Seat of divine wisdom’.” (Annunciation 1881)Our Lord would bless “all who practice or further this devotion in any way.” (July 16, 1881)“Untold blessings are promised to those who shall try to furher our Lord’s wishes in spreading the Devotion.” (Juni 2, 1880)“The more we practice devotion to the Sacred Head the more we must see of the working of the Holy Spirit of God in the human soul, and the better we will know and love the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.” (Juni 2, 1880)The “devotion and love to His Sacred Heart should be bestowed a hundred fold upon those who practice devotion to the Seat of divine Wisdom.” (May, 1883)“Our blessed Lord said that all that He had promised to those who should worthily love and honor His Sacred Head should be poured out upon those who honoured it themselves or were the means of others doing so. Oh Sacred Head, may Thy Wisdom ever guide us, and the sacred tongue ever bless us and plead for mercy and pardon, and may we never hear the curse pronounced against those who shall hinder or despise this Devotion.” (June 2, 1880)“To them that honor Me I will give of my might and I will be their God and they shall be My children and I will place my sign upon their foreheads and My seal upon their lips.” (June 2, 1880)He gave me to understand that this wisdom and Light was the seal that marked the number of His elect and they shall see His Face and His Name shall be on their foreheads. (May 23, 1880)Our Lord gave her to understand that St. John referred to His Sacred Head of the Seat of Divine Wisdom “in the last two Chapters of Revelations and with this mark were sealed the numbers of His elect.” (May 23, 1880)Our Lord shows her the great blessings and graces he has in store for all who shall further His divine Will to this end. (May 9, 1880)TERESA HIGGINSON AND THE DEVOTION TO THE SACRED HEAD OF JESUS (the seal of His elect)YOUTUBE.COMTERESA HIGGINSON AND THE DEVOTION TO THE SACRED HEAD OF JESUS (the seal of His elect)Our Lord told Teresa HIgginson that “the sufferings of His body are but like a drop in the ocean compared with what His Soul endured”.Imprimatur: Edm. Can. S… https://youtu.be/LBh4hcPuxe4

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

KRUNICA SV MIHAELA