Hermoso Ave María en hebreo | Hail Mary in hebrew

  • Hi, I’m in search of some Christian friends who can help support me in my walk with Christ #christiantiktok
    TIKTOK.COM
    Hi, I’m in search of some Christian friends who can help support me in my walk with Christ #christiantiktok
    Hi, I’m in search of some Christian friends who can help support me in my walk with Christ #christiantiktok
    • Gilla
    • Svara
    • Dela
    • Ta bort förhandsvisning
    • 1 m
  • Suzana Monika
    "A sacrifice to be real must cost, must hurt, and must empty ourselves. Give yourself fully to God. He will use you to accomplish great things on the condition that you believe much more in His love than in your weakness."
    🌷🙏St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta🙏🌷
    My Lord Jesus Christ, true God and true Man, I adore Thee with every fibre of my being! I adore Thee at every instant of time. I adore Thee in union with the Immaculate Heart of our Blessed Mother, Mary, in union with the pure Heart Of St. Joseph, in union with all Thy Angels and Saints in the Glory Of Heaven, in union with Thy just on earth, in union with the souls in purgatory. With this tribute of adoration I wish to adore Thee for all who do not adore Thee, to love Thee for all who love Thee not, to acknowledge Thee to be my God, for all who refuse to acknowledge Thee. Amen.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

KRUNICA SV MIHAELA

Explaining the Faith - St. Faustina: Her Life and Spirituality